During the review process the referees are asked to take into account all of the following aspects:
- Is the manuscript scientifically sound and relevant for publication in Scientific Drilling?
- Are the scientific findings and conclusions adequately described and justified?
- Are the references adequate and necessary?
- Is the language of acceptable standard for publication?
- Are graphics and photos informative in relation to the text and with proper figure captions?
- Is the length and organization of the manuscript appropriate?
- Please judge the relevance of the manuscript for the international drilling programs.